BioTrinity is a long-running and highly regarded two day life sciences conference that takes place in Central London from 28-29 April. BioTrinity focuses on partnering, investment and collaboration and aims to inspire growth and create opportunities for all who attend. The core delegate mix includes early-stage and emerging biotech, medtech and digital health companies, big pharma executives and life sciences investors.
As a leading international biopartnering and investment conference, people choose to attend BioTrinity for a range of reasons, including:
- ▶ To seek collaboration partners
- ▶ To discover new investment and in-licensing opportunities
- ▶ To learn about the latest industry trends
- ▶ To keep updated on new innovation and technology
- ▶ To network and build new relationships
- ▶ To raise their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience